THE OCEANIC SEVEN

Hello,

We assume you're here because you love LOST. So do we, so if you're a hater, one of those people who posts things on blogs like "I stopped watching during season 2...can't believe I wasted so much time...etc." You should go do that on another blog. We really don't want to hear it...WE FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW!
We are 7 Lost watchers (Oceanic Seven) who watch together every week. One of us dresses up as Locke sometimes, One of us has to hold something soft while watching Lost, One of us has really good hair, One of us is tiny and Greek, One of us likes ferrets, One of us makes amazing lasagna and One of us is a Sagittarius...
Whatever, we're awesome ... come get liquored up with us, eat lasagna & cake and scream at the TV.

Welcome, we're glad you love LOST too!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What they died for...or...I KNEW it would be Jack!




















So...we skipped blogging for an episode or so...the Losties have been busy but still committed to the show. I wont mention the Jacob/MIB episode except to say that I called it, I knew Jacob wasn't really all that good. Frankly, the scene where he was weaving a rug and asking his mother what she thought of it was enough to make me despise him forever...and poor smokey/MIB, imagine having your mother try to kill you and then have your brother actually do it.
I can summarize with the following equations:
Smokey x Troubled/genuinely conflicted = Person I want to sleep with.
Jacob x Oedipal issues/fratricide (rug weaving)= Douchebag I would enjoy breaking up with.

I'm not going to do a recap of the last episode, I'm only going to posit my major theory of the week and actually it will be my last theory so I hope I'm right. Here we go...
Does anyone else out there think that Desmond in the alternate timeline is actually the MIB/Smokey/Flocke? Maybe far-fetched but those of you who were paying attention to the last episode will note that at the end it was made clear that MIB/Smokey/Flocke was going to need Desmond in order to get off the island. This one detail doesn't back up my theory but what does back it up is that every time Desmond appears in the alternate timeline he has Smoke Monster music underscoring his entrance into a scene. We only ever hear that music when the Smoke Monster or Flocke appears, so it would be odd for Desmond to have that music if it wasn't a clue.

I knew it was going to be Jack, Psalm 23 and all that...still not sure what Ben's really up to though and I can't wait to find out what Desmond means by trying to get Locke to "Let go"...WTF?

So glad "the poor man's Tina Fey" Zoe was killed and Widmore too...bout time. What about Richard Alpert? Do you think he's dead? Will he come back?
Also, Eloise Hawking? I want to hear theories on the time witch...what do you think?
The Oceanic 7 are planning a big night for the finale...with cameo and special guest appreances by persons throughout the Lost watching Diaspora...I can't wait...the TV is ginormous...the times will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment