THE OCEANIC SEVEN

Hello,

We assume you're here because you love LOST. So do we, so if you're a hater, one of those people who posts things on blogs like "I stopped watching during season 2...can't believe I wasted so much time...etc." You should go do that on another blog. We really don't want to hear it...WE FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW!
We are 7 Lost watchers (Oceanic Seven) who watch together every week. One of us dresses up as Locke sometimes, One of us has to hold something soft while watching Lost, One of us has really good hair, One of us is tiny and Greek, One of us likes ferrets, One of us makes amazing lasagna and One of us is a Sagittarius...
Whatever, we're awesome ... come get liquored up with us, eat lasagna & cake and scream at the TV.

Welcome, we're glad you love LOST too!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Desmond's A Celtic Supporter...And So Can You!



















Yay!!!! Desmond! I am relaxing my Italian soccer player hair rule for this week only in honor of Desmond...but ONLY because he's scottish....AND more importantly a supporter of the greatest football team the world has ever known Celtic F.C. ...'Mon the Hoops!
...I think Saggi is going to do a real post about this episode...but let it be known that this was the BEST EPISODE EVER!!!! Absolutely fucking amazing...I'm going to have to watch it again...because I was embarrassingly drunk...I apologize to the Oceanic 7 for the excessive number of "I love you's" that were said...i mean all of them.

dwall

No comments:

Post a Comment